WordPress training in Kharar is the best WordPress institute also offering WordPress training in depth-knowledge. Being a WordPress training institute in Kharar, we have built more than 1000s of WordPress professionals nationwide.
WordPress is the fastest growing open source content management system (CMS) which is totally comprehensively based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress is mostly used for content blogging websites. And supports several types of the traditional mailing list. It is used to make various forms in websites, image gallery websites, e-commerce websites which eases the peep pressure of demands by the companies. You have got all the required information about WordPress and its use in this modern time. And to provide all the requirements of clients of MNCs we are giving training to the interested students in our WordPress Training in Kharar to deliver the best WordPress training to them, if you have the willingness and curiosity of doing something extraordinary then you should join. Seats are available, join now.
Our IT experts are ever ready to train the students who have just started learning basic and then to advance WordPress literacy in WordPress training centre in Kharar. Our expert trainers have a keen interest to make their pupils understand the need of WordPress in this era by offering them advanced technical knowledge of using it and advanced elements of it. We believe serving is the best by educating the eager learners, who wish to take a step ahead for a reason.
We offer in-depth information to our learners by teaching them WordPress development, use of plugins, hooks and what action requires to be taken for it. We are training you for your better tomorrow.
Complete your WordPress Training in Kharar and earn the honour of WordPress certification.
What is WordPress?
WordPress Training is the world-renowned blogging tool that comes up with an accommodated set of structures to grasp the rising request of the content marketing industry. It is the most popular content management system that works through keeping the base of PHP & MySQL.
WordPress Training is the CMS friendly stage that allows the operator to distribute a post on the website with the help of a few clicks. It also helps in modifying the looks of the website with the help of various WordPress themes that are accessible free of cost. At WordPress training in Kharar, you will get the best WordPress training. Here fees are also very affordable.
WordPress Syllabus for WordPress Training in Kharar
Lesson 1: Introduction to WordPress
- A brief history
- More about WordPress
- WordPress Blogs vs. Websites
- A brief introduction to WordPress themes
- Getting started with WordPress
Lesson 2: Searching a Home for your WordPress Site
- Finding a domain
- Registering a domain
- Choosing a web hosting package
- WordPress feature through your host
Lesson 3: Installing WordPress on Your Site
- How to install WordPress?
- The MySQL database
- Uploading your files
- The install script
- About WordPress Release Cycles
- Upgrading WordPress
Lesson 4: Content Management using WordPress
- Archiving content
- The purpose of categories
- Naming a category
- Creating a new category
- About static page parents and children
- Customizing links
- Checking Links with Your Server
- Syndicated content (RSS)
- About Feed Readers
- RSS options
- RSS and Social Media
Lesson 5: Selecting the Right Tools
- Picking a text editor
- Picking a web browser
- About cross-browser compatibility
- An introduction to FTP
- Setting up for FTP
- Using an FTP client
- Transferring files
- Editing files (FTP)
- File Permissions
Lesson 6: Image Formats
- Image types and formats
- Comparing image formats
- About graphic design software programs
- Raster based software
- Vector-based software
- Image optimization
- Image libraries
Lesson 7: Fonts and Colors
- About Color
- The colour wheel
- The colour models
- Colour schemes and combinations
- Creating colours using codes
- About fonts
- Web-safe fonts
- Fonts for graphic design
- Installing fonts on a computer
Lesson 8: Designing Your WordPress Site
- Choosing a site width
- Fixed widths and Fluid widths
- Responsive Layouts
- Content display options
- The Sandbox environment
Lesson 9: The WordPress Default Layout
- About the layout and structure
- Customizing the header image
- Choosing a header image
- Creating your own header image
- Custom navigation
- About widgets
- Using widgets
- Adding widgets to a sidebar or footer
- The text widget
- The RSS widget
Lesson 10: Themes and Templates
- About WordPress themes
PHP and MySQL
- Defining PHP
- The template tag
- Using PHP
- Managing your database
- Template files
- How templates work with WordPress themes
- About the Main Index and The Loop
- The different templates
- Template tags, values, and parameters
- Using template tags in blog posts
- Connecting templates
- Using more than one stylesheet
- About WordPress themes
Lesson 11: More on Widgets and Template Tags
- List pages
- Post archives
- Content types
- More template tags
- Adding widget areas
- Registering widget ideas
- Adding widget areas to template files
- Using template files
- Named templates
- Template parts
- Page templates
- Adding support
Lesson 12: Parent and Child Themes
- Understanding parent and child themes
- Creating a child theme
- Loading a parent theme style
- Customizing the parent theme style
- Using images in child theme designs
- Edit the theme structure with child themes
- Overriding parent template files
- Adding new template files
- Removing template files
- Modifying theme functions file
- Preparing a parent theme
Lesson 13: Creating a Custom Site
- Getting acquainted with CSS
- CSS Selectors
- Classes and IDs
- CSS properties and values
- Changing background image or colours
- Adding a custom background
- Changing the background with CSS
- Positioning your header image using CSS
- Repeating or scrolling background images
- Changing theme elements
- Adding effects
- Setting font, colour, and size
- An introduction to basic HTML
- Inserting images
- Inserting links
- Inserting lists
Lesson 14: Making use of WordPress as a Content Management System
- Creating the front page
- Creating a static page
- Using a static page as your front page
- Making a blog look like a website
- Creating blank blog pages
- Assigning the new page as a blog page
- Creating custom page templates
- The default page template
- Comparing templates
- Using different sidebar and footer templates
- Custom styles for sticky, category, and tag posts
Lesson 15: Using WordPress Plugins
- Installing plugins using the dashboard
- Finding plugins
- Installing and activating plugins
- Installing plugins manually
- Ecommerce plugins
- Photo galleries and portfolios
- Inserting images onto pages or into posts
- Creating web forms using plugins
- About BuddyPress
- Integrating plugins with social networks
Who can Join WordPress Training in Kharar?
Although anyone can learn as it is very easy and hardly takes a month to master it. Our wordpress training institute in Kharar offers two courses in WordPress so find the eligibility criteria below, please.
- Anyone concerned in learning WordPress courses should have basic knowledge of computers.
- This course brings customization and inbuilt functionality together so that one can increase highly productive websites in it.
Advantages of WordPress
WordPress.org allows you to set up any one of the plug-ins as well as styles provided. You have complete control over the way your site looks and also will not be considered an additional run of the mill website. Likewise, WordPress plug-ins expand the capability of your site.
- You could grow a WordPress site that is a conventional WordPress blog site.
- You can grow a WordPress site that agrees with the smallest business precisely up to the biggest organization.
- You could build a WordPress site that is a membership site where participants spend for your material.
- You could produce a WordPress site that is a net store to market your goods.
- You can make a WordPress site that is a material management HVAC system.
- You could design a WordPress website that is a mix of any or all of the above.
Benefits of Doing a WordPress Course?
- Free or Really Cost-effective! Using WordPress for your website suggests it’s either inexpensive or free. WordPress itself is totally free, a custom-designed style is normally in the $50 to $1 HUNDRED range, and many styles are free.
- It’s So Easy! If you have actually got standard computer system abilities, WordPress is very simple to use. If you could use a word processor like Microsoft Word and even lowly Notepad, then you could use WordPress. It’s website production at its most suitable.
- You Can Do It Yourself! Get ready Mr Do-It-Yourselfer! Say goodbye to having to find and pay a programmer to take care of a small mistake, upkeeping you money and time. Need to include some even more content or a new page? No problem, you can do it yourself.
- Many Users And also easily accessible Online. WordPress is gained through an online management interface and can permit accessibility to several managers if wanted, meaning greater than a single person can log in and also fix problems that may set up, as well as you could access it from anywhere that has net access. So, your lucky family, if you’re on some beach in the Bahamas, you can access your site. Given that your website is on a protected web server with your Webhosting, as well as you have a backup of your website and also database and enhanced website by yourself on the computer, you are well protected against information loss.
- Material Pleasing To Excellent Google. WordPress makes it easy to have a website that is an online search engine friendly. That shows your web page is more likely to come down on the first web page of Google results, meanings individuals are more likely to find you, meanings individuals are most likely to spend time, and cash, on your website.
Why us for WordPress Training in Kharar?
We are the best WordPress training centre in Kharar which has been contributing to this industry for 11 years. I think that without expert training on this software, one cannot achieve perfection. Hands-on training is offered to meet industry needs. It is providing hands-on practical knowledge and full 100 % job assistance to beginners as well as advanced level learners. We are managing training on this software through subject specialist corporate professionals having experience in managing real-time projects.
We execute a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the learners great exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals. Our WordPress Training in Kharar is recommended for beginners and intermediate who are having a keen interest in learning this methodology.
- We offer the best privileges and facilities to the students such as AC classrooms, working infrastructure, WI-FI, internet connectivity, best class learning material and much more.
- We provide weekends class where the working professionals and entrepreneurs can join our WordPress framework training in Kharar very comfortable mode.
- We provide an excellent class environment to the trainees where students can work on live projects.
- We provide 100% placement assistance to the job seekers and fresher candidates.