Web Designing Course in Kharar by 6+ Years Experienced Industry Experts. We also offer students the essential skills and training in web designing Courses to enter and prosper in the dynamic world of web design. This Web design Training in Kharar helps students develop technical, creative, and can design websites which can lead to a career in web design & Web development. We are one of the best Web Designing Institute in Kharar.
Our institute gives Realtime Web Design Training in Kharar with 100% Job Placement Assistance. Our Web Designing Course consists of basic to advanced Level web Designing Training in Kharar direction is designed to get the Placement assistance in suitable companies in Kharar as quickly as after you complete the web designing Course in Kharar.
What is Web Designing?
Web design or designing stands for the various ways that can be used to make a website attractive, user-friendly, and responsive. The design of a website is all the little elements that are displayed on the internet when you visit a webpage by adding the address in the search box. The website designing usually suggests the user experience features of website development rather than software development. Website designing is used to focus on designing websites for desktop browsers; however, since the mid-2010s, designing has grasped its roots tight in mobile and tablet browsers, also. In fact, web designing in mobile and tablet browsers has become ever-increasingly important. A web designer is responsible for working on the appearance, layout, and content of a website, making sure that it is attractive and easy to read/understand. Appearance, in this case, relates to the colors, font, and images used in a website.
Web Designing Course Syllabus
Introduction to Web Technologies
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- How does the Website work?
- Types of Websites
- Static, Dynamic, and CMS Websites
- Responsive Web Designing
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Types of Domains
- Types of Hosting
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- Web Designing Industry Job Roles
- Introduction to HTML
- Head Section and its Elements
- Meta, CSS, Script, Title, and Favicon
- Table, Div, Headings, and Text Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tag, Object Tag, Iframe Tag
- Form Tag and Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text input, Text area
- Checkbox and Radio Button
- Dropdown, List, and outgroup
- File Upload and Buttons
- HTML 5 tags
- Header,Nav,Main,Section,Article tags
- Aside, Figure, Dialog, Details, Summary, and Footer tags
- Mark,figcaption, Code and Cite tags
- Audio and Video tags
- The input tag new attributes and values
- Buttons, Datalist, Required, Placeholder, and Autofocus
- Using HTML tags in real-time websites
- HTML Validators
Cascading Style Styles (CSS) 2
- Defining CSS
- Universal Selector
- ID & Class Selector
- Tag Selector
- Sub & Child Selector
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Attribute Selector
- Group selector
- CSS 2 Properties
- Type & Background Properties
- Block & Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- CSS Menu & Form Designing
Cascading Style Styles (CSS 3)
- CSS 3 Advanced Selectors
- nth-child() and nth-of-type
- first-of-type and last-of-type
- first-child and last-child
- first-line and first-letter
- before and after
- CSS 3 Properties
- Rounded corners
- Advanced Background Properties
- Shadow property
- New Font properties
- Transition and Transform properties
- Animation properties
Responsive Web Design + BootStrap
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Devices and their dimension ranges
- View-port tag
- Using CSS media queries
- Basic Custom Layout
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Installation of Bootstrap
- Grid System
- Tables and Images
- Image sliders
- Icons Integration
- Real-time page design using bootstrap
- Introduction brackets
- Interface Basics
- Creating new documents
- Define a Site
- Creating a root-site folder and its elements
- Working with previews
- Designing an interface using Insert tools
- Properties Panel
- Working with errors, validating code
- Variables in JS
- Datatypes in JS
- Operators in JS
- Conditional Statements
- JS Popup Boxes
- JS Events & Arrays
- JS Object & Functions
- Validation of Forms
jQuery and jQuery UI
- Introduction to jQuery
- Installing jQuery
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function, Selectors, Actions
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow & Dropdown
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions, Tabs & Tooltips
- jQuery Autocomplete
Domain and Hosting
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Registering domains
- Types of Domains
- Defining Name Servers
- Using the Control Panel
- Creating Emails in Cpanel
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
- Server Support
- Introduction to CMS
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installation of WordPress application
- Installing a theme
- Using the Dashboard and its components
- Creating Pages
- Setting Menu
- Installing plugins
- Editing content
- Customizing Techniques
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Installation of angularJS application
- Components in angularJS
- Filters and Tabs
- Examples for applications
Website Design Project
- Clients Requirement Analysis
- Planning a Website
- Creating the HTML/CSS Structure
- Creating a project using Bootstrap
- Integration of Features using JS and jQuery
- Project Testing
- Creating a Project in WordPress
- Live Project Work
Web Designing Resources and Material
- Graphics (Icon, Buttons, Backgrounds)
- Study Material in PDF
- Daily Notes in Class
- Free Server FTP Access
- Professional CSS Templates
- Professional Flash Templates
- 100 Stock Photos for Website Work
- Java Scripts and Jquery Files
About the best Web Designing certification courses in Kharar:
Who should join?
Web Designing and other Web Designing are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Applicants who are willing to start their own business in website designing.
- Applicants who wish to build their own website.
- Applicants who wish to gain expertise in website designing to land a better job with one of the top IT industries.
- Working professionals who want to brush their skills in website designing technologies and gain proper certification.
What are the learning benefits?
There are several learning benefits of Web Designing training and certification courses, but the prominent benefits are as follows.
- Enable you to learn more about website designing, technologies used in website design, and other related terminologies.
- With a certification course in web designing, you will be marked as an asset to any company.
- You can add Web Designing certification courses after completing your regular engineering courses to add more value to your resume.
- Enrolling in a Web Designing certification and training course will assure job placements as most of the institute’s tie-up with leading IT Companies.
- Your profile will be considered a priority in case of profitable opportunities in the field of web development and design if you have diverse experience and significant knowledge and skills from any of the Web Designing certification courses in Kharar.
Why Choose us for Web Designing Training in Kharar?
- Experienced trainer with more than 7 years of experience.
- Providing detailed training from the scratch.
- Implementing latest and updated tools for design and development.
- Training involves Real-time projects.
- All the necessary details required for web Design and Development are covered.
- The training charges are affordable and considerably less compared to other academies.
- You are free to schedule and attend demo classes before making your final move.
Being one of the best web designing training academies in Kharar, we focus mainly on the placement related syllabus which works in the favor of students aspiring to make a career in web design and development.
- We assure you of 100 % job placement.
- We make sure to get you interviews from the best MNC companies.
- We assist you and help you get an optimized resume.
- With our good relationships and networks in the industry, we assure you of 100% placements.
- Our training methods mainly include real-time projects, which is beneficial to confidently attend and crack any interview.