Web Designing Training in Chandigarh is designed as per the Industrial Requirement with Live Project. Join Best Web Designing Training Institute in Chandigarh with 100% Job Assistance. Web Designing Training in Chandigarh has a team of highly experienced professionals faculties with more than 10 years of experience in Web Designing and other related technologies.
Our faculty members are fully aware of industry needs and ready to deliver full-fledged and industrial based Web Designing Training to students across Chandigarh. We at Web Designing Training Center in Chandigarh, provide our learners with a perfect platform to learn and explore the subject from corporate trainers & industry professionals.
Web Designing Training Institute in Chandigarh is the best Web design training institute. Learners will learn in Web design:- HTML5, CSS3, PHOTOSHOP, UX DESIGN, etc with Live Project in Our Web design Placement Training Course we will cover aptitude test preparation also.
Web Designing Training in Chandigarh placed 100+ candidates in Top MNCs company after completing Web design training. We provide server facility or Lab facility for practical use well furniture, AC class, smart LCD class, interview session, 8+ years of real-time experience Trainers. Web Designing Training in Chandigarh follows a performance check process for every learner. We provide Web design placement training in Chandigarh.
What is Web Designing?
After completion of the Web Designing Course, the learner will be able to design any website of his choice perfectly, with Latest Web Design Trends, can host his website on a web server, and can do SEO of their projects.
Course Content for Web Designing Training in Chandigarh
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Careers in Web Technologies and Job Roles
- How does the Website work?
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Difference between a Web Designer and Web Developer
- Types of Websites (Static and Dynamic Websites)
MODULE 2: PHOTOSHOP
- Introduction and Overview Of Photoshop
- Photo Retouching
- Working with Selection
- Resizing & cropping Images
- Panting In Photoshop
- Working with Layers
- Vector Image Creation in Photoshop
- Working Adjustment Layers
- Working with Text
- Creating a Special Effect
MODULE 3: COREL DRAW
- Introduction of Coreldraw
- Corel Draw Layout
- Working with Basic shape, Arrows, Banner Shape
- Working with Curves
- Working with Text & Line
- Working with Bitmaps
- Designing Visiting Cards, Boucher, Poster & Many
MODULE 4: ADOBE DREAMWEAVER
- Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver
- Dreamweaver Interface Basics
- Type of Views
- Defining a D
- Dreamweaver site
- Benefits of Using Site
- Creating a Site for Static Project
- Creating a Site for PHP Project
- Setting the Dreamweaver for Multiple Browser Output
- Device Central and Mobile Sites
- Common Toolbar
- Anchor Links / Email Links / Named Anchors
- Insert Table
- Insert Divs
- Inserting Images / Image Hotspots
- Script Tags
- Layout Toolbar
- Inserting Divs
- Inserting Tables
- Text Tags
- Headings Tag
- Content Tags
- Formatting Tags
- Tabbed Panels
- Collapsible Divs
- Forms in Dreamweaver
- Form Tag
- Input Tags (Hidden, Text, Checkbox, Radio, Image)
- Select Tag / List Tag / OptGroup
- Buttons (Submit and Reset)
- FTP Client in DW
- Importing a website design
MODULE 5: WEB HOSTING
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Registering domains
- Defining Name Servers
- Using Control Panel
- Creating Emails in Cpanel
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
MODULE 6: HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE (HTML 4.01)
- What is Hypertext Markup Language?
- Basic Structure of HTML
- Head Section and Elements of Head Section
- Meta Tags
- External Link Tags
- HTML Structure Tags
- Table Tag
- Div Tag
- Content / Media Tags
- Header Tags
- Paragraph, Span, Pre Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tags / Image Hotspots
- Object Tag
- Iframe Tags
- Working with Forms
- Form Tag
- POST and GET Method
- Text Input, Text Area, Checkbox, picture Input & Radio
- Select Option, Option Group
- Submit Button, Reset Button
- The relation between HTML Form and PHP
- Creating a Live Website Form
MODULE 7: HTML5
- Introduction to HTML5
- What’s new in HTML5
- HTML5 Doctype
- New Structure Tags
- New Form Tags
- Number and range
- New Media Tags
- Audio Tag
- Video Tag
- Designing a Layout using HTML5
MODULE 8: CASCADING STYLE SHEETS ( 2.0)
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
- Types of Style Sheets (Inline, Inter
- nal and External)
- CSS for Website Layout and Print Layout
- Types of CSS Selectors
- Universal Selector
- Type Selector
- Class Selector
- ID Selector
- Child Selector
- Descendant Selector
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Attribute Selector
- CSS properties
- Type Properties
- Background Properties
- Block Properties
- Box Model Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- Properties useful in Real-Time Designing
- Using CSS for Real-Time Practical Works
- Defining the ext Styles
- Defining the Background Styles
- Designing a Menu System (Horizontal, Vertical and Drop Down)
- Custom Form Designing
- DIV + CSS Layout Design
- CSS Optimization Tips
MODULE 9: CASCADING STYLE SHEETS ( 3.0 )
- Introduction to CSS 3
- New CSS3 Properties
- CSS Rounded Corners
- Border Images
- Border Shadows
- CSS Gradients
- CSS Background properties
- Text-Shadow Property
- Text-Stroke Property
- Using CSS3 in Practical Layout
MODULE 10: JOOMLA (CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) TRAINING
- Joomla Installation
- Template Integration
- Adding content (articles management)
- Adding content (articles management)
- Project in Joomla
MODULE 11: WORDPRESS (CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) TRAINING
- Introduction to WordPress
- Software Installation
- Theme Integration
- Adding pages and posts
- Menu Creation
- Manage Widgets, Plug-in
- Header & Footer creation
- Introduction to Visual Composer/WPBakery Page Builder
- Project in WordPress
- The Fundamentals of Code
- Starting code with alerts and prompts.
- Variable naming in JS
- Working with strings and numbers
- Randomization and logical operators
- Loops, collections and Conditionals
MODULE 13: AJAX
- Introduction to Ajax
- XML HTTP Request, XHR Object
- XHR Response
- XHR Ready State, Fetching text from a source
- Ajax polls
- AJAX PHP
- Ajax Database
MODULE 14: PHP
- PHP installation and Introduction
- String Functions in PHP
- PHP Email Function
- PHP Basics, Variables
- Arrays in PHP with Attributes
- Date & Time, Image Uploading
- File handling in PHP
- Functions in PHP
- Errors handling in PHP
- Mini project in header and footer
MODULE 15: MYSQL
- Create tables, Fields
- Alter table
- Insert, Update and where the condition
- Delete, Select
- Limits, Distinct
- Joins, Order by
- Group by, Union
- Import and Export Database
MODULE 16: JQUERY
- JQUERY library
- Scrolling effects
- Images and Forms Ajax Integration
- Fading practical
- Animation effect practical
- jQuery Effects
- jQuery Hide/Show
- jQuery Fade
- jQuery Slider
- jQuery Animate
- jQuery stop()
- jQuery Add
- jQuery Remove
MODULE 17: LIVE WEBSITE DESIGN PROJECT
- Practical Training On live projects
Eligibility for Web Designing Training
Anyone who has willing to learn web designing and wants to design a wonderful website can get training from Web Designing Training in Chandigarh in the field of web designing. Also, those students who have done B.tech, BCA, MCA, M.Tech, and Diploma and have a strong will to make a career in web designing can get training from Web Designing Training Institute in Chandigarh. The students who want to do summer and winter internships are welcome to participate in web designing training in Chandigarh organized by our institute. The students who want to work in live project training are eligible for training in web designing from our institute.
The Importance of Web Designing
We aren’t exactly teaching kids these days not to judge an organization or firm by its website. When it comes to your Web presence, you might have prominent content, but your design has the greatest effect on how your clients perceive your business. And it’s not just about charming your clients—it’s about trust.
In a study titled “Trust and Mistrust of Online Health Sites,” researchers found that, out of all the factors that were mentioned for rejecting or distrusting a site, 94 percent were design-related, whereas only 6 percent were relevant to the content.
Particularly, study participants noted the following factors when mistrusting websites: busy or complex layouts, pop-up advertisements and energetic ads, small print difficult to read, boring Web design or a lack of color, and slow website introduction or load times.
If you’re designing a website—or if your website is outdated—consider these five elements to help make sure a trustworthy website design will help draw more business.
Use the layout of your site to highlight content, leading the user through a “story.” Your main aim should be to tell your audience what your business is about and to give them an action to take next—whether it’s operating them to a service or product page, filling out a contact form, or more.
Busy or complex layouts deter users. Thus, it’s essential to utilize white space to your advantage. Also known as negative space, white space is the absence of other attributes—and it doesn’t have to be white. It can be a background color.
Key spatial relationships involve consistency in spacing: Similar elements should involve similar spacing, such as the amount of space between lines in a paragraph and the amount of wrap around images. Also appraise that the more white space around an element, the more it will attract attention.
While you don’t wish to burden your website with a burden of text, you also want to make sure your typography is visually enhancing, readable, and consistent. Typography involves the font family, style, and size. You can be playful with headings, but you’ll want to select typography that’s easy to read for body copy. Keep in mind that several font types and sizes can be visually distracting and that sans-serif font is easier to read at smaller sizes than serif fonts.
Many colors and color combinations can induce many emotions in people. Dark blue, for instance, sends the message your business is trustworthy, expert, and secure. Colors also help draw attention to website features. When selecting a color scheme for your website, consider how your colors are going to be used and where you wish to draw attention. You don’t have to limit yourself to your logo colors, but you do want to use colors that accompany your branding.
Websites are boring and dull without images. Today’s Web readers expect some amount of content mixed with images, logos, and icons. Don’t depend on stock photos. With a relatively small set of great photographs, you could showcase products while designing stunning visuals that draw clients to your site.
Web Designer Job Roles
A web designer can work in a variety of roles. Here we are going to talk about a few job profiles relevant to web designing professionals.
- Front end developer: A front end developer is needed to add visual effects or elements to a web application that users see and interrelate with at the front end of a website.
- Back end developer: Back end developers are responsible for handling the server-side features of a web application. They also merge the work that front end developers do.
- Web application developer: These professionals work, keeping in mind the needs of the client. They perform various responsibilities, such as website designing, coding, modifying, layout, and more.
- Senior web analyst: A senior web analyst is responsible for creating and managing solutions with advanced technologies.
- Web marketing analyst: The responsibilities of a web marketing analyst involve gathering and analyzing data for studying client behavior, search engine optimization, website analysis, and internet advertising.
Job Placement after Web Designing Training in Chandigarh
Web Designing Training in Chandigarh is well known for the placements offered to students in many companies. It has a well-established placement and adviser wing which gives good exposure to learners to top companies. It gives the students “the value of money” and develops their career optimally. Also, it gives learners the exposure required for a global career.
Web Designing Training Institute in Chandigarh has an excellent placement record and placed thousands of its trainees in the MNC’s and reputed companies. We offer training and placement at the international level that benefits Indian as well as foreign students to have fruitful outcomes after the completion of training. Web Designing Training Center in Chandigarh is a training school offering training on more than 50+ courses with 100% placement support. We focused on Job oriented training and internship programs that help our learners to get a job as soon as they complete web designing training.
Why us for Web Designing Training in Chandigarh?
- Training is mainly aimed to aid the trainees in no time in a comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- Web Designing Training in Chandigarh is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The trainers are well designed with technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- It offers excellent services ranging from IT training to development to placement services.
- The trainee would have simplistic training modules to understand the concept in an effective manner.
- The facilitator always tries to offer all kinds of technical needs that require to be availed to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- The working professionals or corporate customers can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24×7 lab facilities, the learners are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart classrooms are furnished with digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors.
- The smart labs are equipped with wi-fi equipment and high-end tools.
- The learners can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects at their convenience and ease.
- An effective source of learning.
- 100% job placement
- A greater source of assistance in today’s analytic era.
- The training fee is very affordable
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their need and ease.
- There are many payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.