We offer Certified Diploma in Digital Marketing Course in Mohali and Chandigarh. The strategies of digital marketing in the Mohali and Chandigarh diploma course and professionals who work here can help you increase the level of visibility of your online business to increase leads and improve revenue. From making a website to introducing it as a brand and then making the brand popular, all the skills will be explained in front of you practically. Our Digital Marketing diploma experts assist you to learn all the Digital Marketing Course concepts. The secrets associated with our Digital Marketing Diploma Training modules are thoroughly described among the trainees to make them an expert in digital marketing. Diploma in Digital Marketing in Mohali and Chandigarh teach you the tactics of Digital Marketing diploma Courses in Mohali and Chandigarh to increase visitors to your website and even app.
You will not only learn to generate leads but our skilled professionals will also teach you converting them to sales. Our Digital marketing training offers you Job Placements & internship where you learn to get over your competitors to make your online business successful. Fees of Digital Marketing Course in Mohali and Chandigarh is affordable so that everyone can afford it. We have got you covered! Digital Marketing is the most essential component to run a thriving business. It is what brings in the revenue and sustains the life and blood of a company. A lot of organizations dedicate a chunk of their budget to digital marketing activities. Digital marketing allows them to appeal to a larger audience through the medium of the internet. With a lot of commercial activities transcending to the digital spaces, marketing, too, has started to gain an online presence. In the current period, digital marketing is appearing to be one of the fastest-growing sectors. Most importantly, even small and medium businesses can seek aid from digital marketing to achieve their goals.
The evolution of business with various strategies has lead to the concurrent evolution of marketing. Instead, it could be said that marketing had become a key component in the evolution of business. Among various marketing strategies, Digital marketing is the simplest and had its reach to a wide range of clients. This is why most companies prefer digital marketing for their products to reach customers in effective ways. Basically, digital marketing by its name is the marketing of products with the use of various means like technology, the internet, mobile phones, and display advertising. By attending the digital marketing classes, one can gain sufficient knowledge on digital marketing which is enough to get them into the field to work. However, certification after training provides them with various opportunities in this advanced world. Depending on the satisfaction of the students, a diploma in digital marketing in Mohali and Chandigarh is conducted at different timings to different batches. By this, any student can learn it at their suitable timings.
What is a diploma in digital marketing?
The diploma provides students with a well-rounded knowledge of market research, evaluation, and management. They learn about analyzing markets, understanding market trends, and brand management. Choices for elective options focus on helping students reach their career goals. The hands-on program led by industry-trained experts ensures that learning will further their interests.
The benefits of earning a diploma in digital marketing in Chandigarh and Mohali include helping individuals develop their talents to tackle practical marketing techniques. These competitive advantages provide the requisite skills and knowledge to design, implement, and observe useful digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing systems, utilizing the latest digital tools and practices.
The fees for this diploma vary by institution and also depend on the length of the program, which is normally one to two years. Students pursuing this diploma are highly encouraged to contact the university of their choice to determine costs and ensure it meets their career goals.
Graduates with a diploma in digital marketing find employment in large corporations and often in global marketplaces. The diploma enables them to transform their job by working with industry leaders to impact society. Careers will utilize learned skills such as those needed to be a marketing manager or marketing team leader. Other career paths may include sales consulting, global acquisition managing, or being a product specialist.
With online alternatives, students are provided the opportunity to study anytime from any location. This is ideal for those in remote areas with little access to a facility or who require flexible schedules. Search for your program below and contact directly the admission office of the school of your choice by filling in the lead form.
Components of Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): How many of us go to the second page of Google Results? Exactly. In the simplest of terms, SEO is the process of making your website visible on online search engines like Google, Bing, etc. The job of an SEO professional is to optimize a business’ website in such a manner that it ranks higher in the search results and not stay hidden in the dark corners of the second page of Google. This increases the amount of organic traffic on the website. SEO majorly leverages the power of website, blogs, videos, and infographics. There are various ways of approaching SEO in order to generate qualified website traffic. These include:
- On-page SEO: As the name suggests, on-page SEO deals with all the content that exists on the page of the website. SEO marketers need to conduct keyword research focusing on the keywords’ frequency and intent and use the highly searched keywords on the web pages for them to rank higher in the search engine results.
- Off-page SEO: Again, as the name suggests, this type of SEO deals with the activity taking place off the page. Now the question arises that what kind of activity can affect the website ranking when it is not even happening on the website? The answer lies in the activity known as backlinks or inbound links. To understand this better, let’s take an example of a highly authoritative online food blogger with massive following writing about the best restaurants in town and offering a backlink redirecting its readers to your food/restaurant website. The number of publishers/authors that link to your webpages on their content and the authority of those publishers affect your search engine ranking on the related keywords. Brands network with other publishers in the same domain as of their products and write guest posts on their websites to link it back to their own website. By generating this kind of external attention, businesses move their websites up on all the right search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Technical SEO: This form of SEO deals with the backend and coding of the website. Some of the forms of technical SEO are image compression, structured data, CSS file optimization etc. The technical SEO impacts the loading speed of your web pages which is a crucial ranking factor for the majority of the search engines including Google.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing deals with the creation and promotion of relevant content in the form of blog posts, videos, infographics, listicles etc. for the purpose of engaging with the current and prospective customers, enhancing brand loyalty, generating brand awareness, website traffic growth and lead generation. A robust content strategy includes channels such as:
- Blog Posts: Writing and publishing informative blogs and articles on the company blog establishes your expertise and authority in the industry and helps in generating organic traffic for the website. This enables you to convert the website visitors into leads for your sales team.
- Video Content: In the 21st century, video content has started to rapidly replace the written form of content. Associating the brand with innovative short stories via the visual medium is one of the best ways to enhance brand recall.
- Social Media Marketing: Hardly anyone on the planet is left untouched by the allure of Social Media. When a brand’s target audience are spending the majority of their time scrolling on Facebook or Instagram, it will be folly on the brand’s part to not be present on their loyal customers’ favorite social media platforms. Social Media marketing primarily deals with promoting the brand and content on social media channels to create awareness, engage with current and prospective customers, drive traffic, and generate leads for the business. The major social media channels where a brand’s presence is a must are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- E-mail Marketing: Email marketing, if used correctly, is an extremely efficient way for brands to communicate with their audience. Email campaigns are primarily used for promoting content, events, discounts, etc. and are an effective way of directing recipients towards the brand’s website. The email campaigns may include content such as blog subscriptions, newsletters, follow-ups on the leads, holiday promotions, etc.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): PPC is a technique of directing traffic towards the website by the means of paid ads on search engines. As the name suggests, the brands need to pay the ad publisher every time someone clicks on the ad. One of the most common platforms for PPC campaigns is Google Ads, which allows brands to pay (per click) for top slots on the search results page of Google. There are various other channels to run PPC campaigns, some of which are Facebook, Twitter, sponsored messages on LinkedIn, etc.
Jobs in Digital Marketing
In the past decade, digital marketing has gained immense popularity and has become one of the most sought after careers of the 21st century. As every single business, small and big, tries to capture the online space, the demand for trained and qualified online marketers is ever on the rise. According to payscale.com, the starting salary of an online marketing professional who has completed a genuine certification course in digital marketing from a premier b-school or training institute is INR 4lakh and upwards in India. If you are new to this domain but aspire for a career in the same, there are various online digital marketing certification and training courses offered by some of the top institutes of the country, you can enrol into.
Here are some of the top job profiles you can aim for after completing an online or offline certification training course in digital marketing:
- Content Marketer: A content marketer is responsible for creating original and engaging content with which the customers can relate to. He/she is also responsible for promoting the content on the digital channels and drive traffic on the website in an organic way. Good communication skills and an impeccable command of language are some of the traits of a qualified content marketer. If you are considering a career in content, an online certification training program in the same can fetch you a starting salary of 4 plus lacks.
- SEO Manager: An SEO manager is responsible for implementing robust search engine optimization strategies and ensuring that the website always ranks high on the search engine results. The starting remuneration that an SEO Manager/Professional can earn is Rs 6 lakh and upwards.
- SEO Executive: While an SEO manager is involved with formulating and implementing the overall SEO strategy, an SEO executive is a junior level role wherein the SEO professional conducts of and off-site SEO analysis. Both the onsite and offsite SEO strategies rely heavily on detailed keyword research, which is again the job of an SEO executive. An SEO executive also keeps an eye on ever-changing Google algorithms. The starting salary of an SEO executive is somewhere near 4 lakhs per annum.
- Social Media Manager: A social media manager handles all the social media profiles of the organization or its clients. He is expected to run all the social media campaigns, enhance the brand’s engagement with its customers, and its presence on social networking sites. A social media manager is also responsible for building a network of influencers, post and comment on blogs and relevant content, engage in online conversations and reply to customer feedback and queries. A social media manager/executive typically starts his remuneration from upwards of 4 lakh per annum.
- Market Research Analyst: The profile of a Market Research Analyst revolves around studying and understanding the market conditions and predict the possibilities of a sale. A market research analyst gathers data on consumer demographics, needs, preferences, and buying habits and helps the organizations understand these factors to create campaigns that allure the buyers by addressing their needs.
- PPC Manager: A PPC Search Manager is a person who is passionate about internet marketing and has the ability to think creatively. A PPC manager needs to adapt to the latest industry trends and business types quickly and apply the knowledge to marketing initiatives that can help in achieving client goals. The starting salary of PPC Search Manager is Rs 5 lakh and upwards.
- Email Marketer: The email marketer is responsible for identifying the target audience and growing the subscriber base. He/she is also responsible for designing and executing direct mailer campaigns, designing newsletters, personalization, ensuring the templates are responsive on both desktop and mobiles, implementing advanced features and ensuring accurate and prompt communication with the clients. An email marketer typically earns 4 lakh per annum at the start of his/her career.
Digital Marketing Career Options
It may be a startup, mid-level, or top MNCs, no matter whatever the size of the company, everyone is opting for digital marketing techniques to attract their customers. So, companies are starting online marketing or internet marketing methodologies for enhancing their branding. As there are various job opportunities for DMCA certified candidates. Below we have given a list of job designations that candidates can fit after taking digital marketing courses.
Opportunities for Digital Marketing Certified Candidates
- Content Marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Web Analytics.
- Email Marketing.