Diploma in Computer Applications (Diploma in Computer Application) is a ten to twelve months diploma course in the computer applications field. Here, we are giving job-oriented professional Diploma courses of Computer Application (Diploma in Computer Application) Training Classes in Mohali and Chandigarh with recognized diploma & certificate courses at Mohali and Chandigarh training institutes with 100% job placement surety. Here comes a lot of career and job opportunities with the completion of this Diploma course. Students can choose this computer application course, after completing 10 + 2 and post-graduation.
Various skills are included in the computer programmer through Diploma in Computer Application and promote their thinking ability:
- Students will get a chance to work in the IT sector through a computer application course Diploma.
- The duration of the diploma course is about 12 months, fulfilling all the needs of a knowledgeable programmer.
- Concepts are being cleared in depth by the potential of a particular institution.
- Everyone is able for this course as there are no eligibility criteria.
CA Diploma Subjects
This short term course gives knowledge on a wide range of topics important for a successful career. These subjects are taught in the Diploma of Computer Application course:
- Microsoft Office– It is a family of client software, server software, and services created by Microsoft. It was introduced by Bill Gates in 1988, at Las Vegas in the USA. Startlingly a marketing word for an office suite (bundled set of productivity applications), the oldest version of Office consists of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have increased greatly closer with shared features such as a normal spell checker, OLE data integration, and Visual Basic for Applications scripting language. Microsoft also put Office as a development platform for line-of-business software under the Office Business Applications brands.
- Operating Systems– An Operating System (OS) is an interface between a computer utilizer and computer hardware. An Operating system is a software that works on all the fundamental tasks like memory management, process management, file management, handling input and output, and controlling secondary devices such as disk drives and printers.
Fundamentals of Internet & Computer Organisation-
- Open system:
A system that is connected to the network and is ready for work.
- Closed system:
A system that is not joined to the network and can’t be communicated with.
- Computer Network:
Interconnection of multiple devices, also considered as hosts, that are connected using multiple ways to transfer data or media. Computer networks can also consist of multiple devices/mediums which help in the communication between two different devices; these are known as Network devices and contain things such as routers, switches, hubs, and bridges.
- Network Topology:
The layout arrangement of the various devices in a network. Common examples such as Bus, Star, Mesh, Tree, Ring, and Daisy chain.
- Data Management & RDBMS- A database is a set of data contained in a computer. This data is commonly formatted in a way that makes the data easily reachable. It uses a form that permits us to recognize and access data to other pieces of data in the database. Often, data in a relational database that is organized into tables.
- C Programming- C programming is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language created in the early 1970s by Dennis M. Ritchie. C+ is the most commonly used computer language. It keeps changing at number one scale of popularity along with Java programming language, which is also equally popular in this language and most widely used among modern software programmers.
- Visual Basics– Visual Basic is a third-generation event-controlling programming language from Microsoft known for its Component Object Model (COM) programming model first released in the early 1990s and declared legal during 2008. Microsoft viewed Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual Basic came from Basic and made us able to Rapid Application Development (RAD) of Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX Data Objects, and innovation of ActiveX controls and objects.
- Multimedia & Photoshop– Photoshop is Adobe’s photo editing, image creation, and graphic design software. The software gives many image editing features for pixel-based images as well as vector graphics. An option is known as Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) permits users to work on content from any computer.
- Tally ERP– Tally.ERP 9 is a window-related Enterprise Resource Planning Software. The software keeps an eye on Accounting, Inventory Management, Order Management, Tax Management, Payroll, Banking, and many such needs of the business. It supports all day-to-day processes from saving invoices to making various MIS reports.
- Corel Draw– Coreldraw is vector-related designing software that is utilized for developing logos, flexes, brochures, invitation cards, and any kind of vector designing related to the lining. It was created by Corel Corporation so it is also known as Corel’s Graphics apps.
- Object-Oriented Programming [C++, Java, etc]- C++Server Side Programming. Object-oriented programming is a type of programming that utilizes objects and uses its functioning. Object-oriented programming is related to real-world entities like inheritance, polymorphism, data hiding, etc.
Diploma in Computer Application Syllabus and details
Basic Computer Skills- General understanding of running computer applications, uploading and moving files into folders, etc.
- MS Office Applications– Taking a Diploma in Computer Application helps in learning MS Office applications in length to expand up your knowledge about the important tools.
- Internet Basics– Basic knowledge about the Internet. You will learn about the worldwide web, e-mails, and blogging groups.
- PC Assembly– taking a Diploma in Computer Application gives you knowledge about all the PC assembly which is a modular type of computer. Arranging hardware components to make a customized computer is one of the main components.
- Troubleshooting– Troubleshooting is like problem-solving used to repair products, machines, or failed systems. A diploma in Computer Application will help you learn this.
- Software Hacking– The methods and processes required to recognize and remove security problems and bugs in various web applications and IT systems are what you will learn.
- IT Security– To protect computer systems from external theft, hardware damage, or internal data issues, IT security has been made a part of the Diploma in Computer Application syllabus.
Diploma in Computer Application Course Details
The Diploma in Computer Course is a high-level course that has a duration of ten months to a year. The Computer course examination is held based on the student’s yearly performance in academics and practicals.
Direct admissions are available for every student with a particular age group that has completed the colleges and universities criteria.
- The course fee differs according to the reput of the institute, the average fee of the course is approx 20,000-30,000 in Indian rupees.
- It’s a year course or two-semester course given according to the institutes.
- After graduating, the salary scope is really high, ranging from 2-3 lakhs.
- The top careers of the course are data handling, web designing, program developer, etc.
Benefits of Diploma in Computer Application
Diploma in Computer Applications is a twelve months diploma program that aims to make students study computer applications in depth in a shorter period of time.
- The Diploma in Computer Application program imparts scientific, practical, and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life.
- The applications and the programs taught make tasks simpler and provide ease of use to its users.
- A computer programmer or operator usually enjoys a higher demand for everything becoming technologically advanced.
- Aspirants of this course are used at shops for preparing a database for all the items including their serial numbers, price, and quantity ratios.
- Passouts of this course are required to handle large data starting from back door operating to storing all sorts of information of an organization.
Why Pursue Diploma in Computer Application?
A diploma in computer application can be a beneficial course to study for those who want to become a master in the subject in a shorter period of time. Given below are a few more points to check why Diploma in Computer Application can be a course of high worth.
- To pursue Diploma in Computer Application needs no special criteria to follow and anyone from any stream with a high school degree can enroll in this course.
- Being a one year program, Diploma in Computer Application can help in saving a lot of time by covering all the aspects of computer technology in just a year, yet making a student into a professional.
- The course can cost an individual a lot less than any degree course from a reputed institute and the program at the same time will not even make anybody feel lesser in terms of acquired qualification.
- If interested in studying further, one with a diploma in computer application can easily get a chance to go for a bachelor’s in the same or related subjects and then for masters as well.
- Finding jobs in fields like banking, insurance, accounting, e-commerce marketing, or in government organizations may not seem tough for any diploma holder of this course.
Diploma in Computer Application Jobs and Career Prospects
Students can choose different career options after doing this program. A computer operator can easily get employed in any office setting as a receptionist or accountant. Other than that, many career options are open such as:
- Networking & Internetworking field
- Database Development & Administration field
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
On doing this course, some of the most trending career options for students are:
- Computer Operator- A Computer Operator controls and monitors the computer and attached data processing tools for processing business, scientific, engineering, and other types of data according to running instructions.
- Web Designer- A Web Designer is the one who develops the outlook, layout, and features of a site. His job consists of keeping the site up-to-date and debugs site errors.
- Accountant- He ready asset, liability, and capital entries in the concerned business accounts. He compiles and analyzes account information and maintains it up to date.
- Software Developer- He is the one who plays a vital role in designing, installation, testing, updating, and maintenance of software systems.
- C++ developer- The aspirants who desire to wish to make a career in computer programming can become C++ developers. During the course of their job, they will design, prepare a code, test, debug, and install software applications. These developers have to work day in day out to ensure that applications run correctly. They may work in teams by dividing the content to complete programming assignments on time.
Diploma in Computer Application Future Scope
As mentioned above, the Diploma in Computer Application jobs include Software Developer, C++ Developer, Computer Operator, and a lot more, but the idea of studying further in the same field by going with a bachelor’s and master’s degree will not disappoint you in terms of career perspective.
Students can check out the following courses to study further:
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Masters of Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
Pursuing the mentioned above courses can be not only beneficial in terms of gaining more control over the subject but also will enhance your career more by making you deserving enough to earn higher pay in the same or a related field of study.