This Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh gives an in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing and covers the essentials of online marketing and analytical tools. It trains the students to adopt a personalized approach to marketing as Digital Marketing improves sales figures and lowers customer acquisition costs. Participants learn to create the best Internet Marketing Strategy by using channels like Mobile Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, YouTube Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing. Prepare to use PPC ads, google ads, search ads, shopping ads, app installation ads, video marketing ads to increase the organic traffic to your website.
We have practiced experience of more than ten years in the digital marketing industry, and have trained more than 2000 students. Our dedicated faculty have maintained a total hundred percent placement track to date, and don’t intend to disappoint us. Our students have gone far and wide in cracking several examinations and job interviews, and nearly all of them now hold high-paying posts in well-known companies in the big cities of India.
We follow a syllabus that has been designed after consultation with experts in a Digital Marketing Course and have a systematic approach from the beginner’s level to a more advanced study. Our courses are taken by experienced instructors who have worked in reputed online marketing companies or advertisement agencies, to give our students wholesome practical knowledge.
On finishing the course successfully, you will receive a Digital Marketing Course Certification. We hold regular and online counseling sessions on weekdays and weekends for you to choose your timetable as per your convenience.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the process of reaching your target audiences in a more effective and precise way through various digital channels, to attract, engage, and convert them to customers.
Digital marketers use digital channels such as search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.), social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.), email marketing, online advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.), affiliate marketing, influencer marketing to build awareness, influence consideration and finally drive profitable actions.
Digital marketing is not a new technique, it has been available since the beginning of the internet era. People used to call it either online marketing or internet marketing. The digital marketing process has been evolving over all these years and it has become an integral part of doing business. With more and more people using internet-connected devices, it has become easier to reach people online, engage them, and convert them to customers.
Digital Marketing and Leadership Program that was launched by Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh. An Digital Marketing course in Chandigarh for ambitious marketing managers and specialists who want to expand their digital marketing knowledge and want to obtain a holistic, strategically comprehensive basic understanding for successful action in a disruptive world. Thanks to its extensive leadership component, Inspire Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh further education offering also trains the skills that future digital executives can expect in an increasingly digital world.
Digital Marketing Institute in Chandigarh has been successful in Chandigarh for 7 years. The virtual campus gives you access to a broad mix of individual tasks, virtual teamwork, discussions, interactive live lessons, and streamed content. In the daily Live Class, industry experts will explain the modules to you using specific practical examples that you can work on or deepen independently or as part of group projects. The interactive learning experience is rounded off by the support team, which guides you through each module and provides you with all the information you need about the Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh.
After learning over 3 months, complete the Digital Marketing training with the Government Certificate. At Digital Marketing Class in Chandigarh, you also have the opportunity to be trained as a social media manager, online shop manager, search engine manager, project manager, and content marketing manager. Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh lasts about 3 months, in which experts explain the topics of usability, analytics, SEO, AdWords, email marketing, and much more. You also get access to the Digital Marketing lab.
Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh
Module 1 – Digital Marketing Overview
- What Digital Marketing Exactly Is?
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What is SERP (Search Engine Results Pages)?
- What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
- What is SMO (Social Media Optimization)?
- What is SMM (Social Media Marketing)?
- What is Blogging & Purpose of Blogging?
- What is Adsense & Affiliates?
- What is Email Marketing?
- What is Mobile Marketing?
- What is Online Reputation Management?
Module 2 – Domain Registration Web Designing & Hosting
- Website Designing & Hosting
- Different Qualities of Websites
- Static & Dynamic Websites
- Start Designing Websites
- Purchasing Domain Names
- Purchasing Web Hosting
- Connecting Domain & Hosting
- FTP Users & Using Filezilla.
- Domain Control Panels
- Web Hosting Control Panels
Module 3 – Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- What are Keywords and Keyphrases?
- Why Keywords are Important in SEO?
- What is Keywords Research?
- Why Keyword Research is Important in SEO?
- What is Google Keyword Planner?
- How to Use Google Keyword Planner?
- Analyzing Keyword Competition
- Exact, Phrase and Broad Match in Keywords Research
- Finding Best Keywords for Our Website.
Module 4 – On-Page Optimization – SEO
- Getting Started with Head Section
- Understanding On Page SEO?
- Domain Name Selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Optimizing Title Tags, Description Tags, Keywords Tags, Robots Tags
- Optimizing Open Graph Tags
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Keyword Spamming, and Keyword Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Technique
- Image Optimization Strategies
- Link Optimization Strategies
- Robots File Creation
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Sitemap Submissions
- Alexa Integration
Module 5 – Off-Page Optimization – SEO
- What is Off-Page SEO?
- Why Is Off-Page Important?
- What Are Backlinks?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do-Follow and No-Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Pagerank
- How To Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submissions
- Comment Writing
- Guest Blogging
- Classifieds posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (one way, two way, and three-way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
Module 6 – Search Engine Algorithms
- What Are Search Engine Algorithms?
- Why Search Engine Create Algorithms?
- Google Panda Algorithm
- Google Penguin Algorithm
- Google Hummingbird
- Google Mobile
- Google RankBrain
- Google Medic
- Google Bert
- Google Core Updates
Module 7 – Content Marketing
- Understanding Content Marketing
- Importance of Content in Digital Marketing
- Creating Fresh and Unique Content
- Tutorials and Event-Based Content Marketing
- Content Spinning
- Grammar Checker Tools
- Duplicate Content Checker Tools
- Images in Content
- SEO friendly Content Writing
Module 8 – SEO Tools
- AHREFS – Website Analysis Tools
- Backlinks Checker Tools
- Moz Domain Authority
- Moz Page Authority
- Plagiarism Checker Tools
- Automatic Sitemap Generator
- SEO Toolbars
- Google URL Submitter
- Google Site command
- Google Cache command
- Google Link command
Module 9 – Google Webmaster Tools
- Understanding Google Webmaster Tools
- Importance of Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools Account
- Adding Websites to Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking the performance of the website in Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking clicks, Impressions, site Position, and CTR’s
- Google Manual Penalties
- Google Automatic Penalties
- Using Google Link Disavow Tool
- www and Non-www website versions
- GEO Targeting through GWT
- Link Analysis through GWT
- Internal Link Analysis through GWT
Module 10 – Google Analytics Tool
- Understanding Google Analytics Tool
- Why Google Analytics Tool is Important
- Starting with Google Analytics Tool
- Set up an account with Google Analytics Tool
- Adding site to GAT
- Tracking visitors through GATE
- Location, Browser, OS, and Device tracking through
- GAT Real-time and offline tracking through GAT
- USE behavior tracking through GATE
Module 11 – PBN Private Blogs Network
- Understanding the concepts of PBN
- Why and Why not to create a PBN?
- How to Create a Private Blog Network?
- How to Find Domains for a PBN?
- How to find hosting for a PBN?
- How to start building links with PBN?
Module 12 – Google Business /Places Listing
- Understanding the concepts of PBN
- What is Google Business?
- How to get listed at Google Business Center?
- Google Business Verifications
- Setting Up your Business Profile in Google Places.
- Setting Up Profile Pictures and Cover Photos in Google Business.
- Creating Reviews in Google Places
- Google Business Listing Optimization
Module 13 – Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords)
- SEM Introduction
- Understanding Google Adwords
- Account Creation and Setup in Google Adwords
- Campaign Management
- Understanding Text, Display, and Video-Based Ads.
- Sign-Up With Google Adwords
- How to create a PPC campaign?
- How to Select Keywords for PPC Campaign?
- Creating ADs for your PPC Campaign
- How to Manage bids in PPC Campaign?
- Creating Display Ads
- Creating Text Ads
- Creating Video Ads
- Ad Extensions
- Monitoring Clicks, Impressions, and CTR in Adwords
- Making Payments in Google Adwords
Module 14 – Google Adwords Certifications
- Google Adwords Exams Theoretical Preparation
- Sign Up for Google Adwords Certifications
Module 15 – Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing?
- How to Create HTML Looking Emails?
- How to Send Thousands of Emails Instantly.
- How to get an Email List?
- How to Save Your ID from Black Listing?
Module 16 – ORM – Online Reputation Management
- What is ORM?
- How to Manage ORM?
- Creating Positive Reviews.
- Optimizing Review Pages.
Module 17 – Mobile Marketing
- What is Mobile Marketing?
- Sign-Ups With Mobile Marketing Sites?
- Creating Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- Collecting Database
- Sending Bulk Messages
Module 18 – Social Media Optimization
- What is Social Media (Basics)?
- Why Social Media is Important for Online Promotion?
- Different kinds of Social Media and Networking Sites.
Module 19 – Facebook
- How to create a page on Facebook?
- How to Promote your business on Facebook?
- How to Increase likes for your Facebook page?
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page On Your Website?
- The difference in Facebook profile, page, and groups.
- How to Join Groups and Promote your business.
Module 20 – Twitter
- What is Twitter?
- Why Twitter is Important?
- How to Create a Twitter Business Page?
- How Tweet Like Professionals?
- How to Increase Twitter Followers?
- How to Twitter Page for Organic Search?
Module 21 – YouTube
- Why YouTube?
- How to Create Videos?
- Understanding Video Marketing
- Link Building With YouTube
Module 22 – Blogging/ WordPress
- What is Blogging?
- Purpose of Blogging
- How to Blog?
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress.org & WordPress.com
- How to Setup a Blog on WordPress?
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Setting Up Navigations and Menus
- WordPress Widgets
- How to SEO of a WordPress Blog/ Website?
- Internal Linking in WordPress
Module 23 – Blog Monetization
- What is Blog Monetization?
- Why Monetize a Blog?
- Blog Monetization with Google Adsense
- Blog Monetization with Affiliates
Module 24 – Google Adsense
- Understanding Google Adsense
- How to apply for Google Adsense?
- How to easily get Approved with Adsense?
- Difference between Text and Display Ads
- Placing Advertisements on your Blog or Website
- Custom and URL channels
- Optimizing Google Adsense Ads for best performance
- Allow and Add categories
- Performance Reports
- How to earn money with Google Adsense?
- Getting Cheques from Google Adsense
Module 25 – Affiliates Marketing
- Understanding Affiliates Marketing
- Difference between Adsense and Affiliates
- How does Affiliates Marketing work?
- How to apply for Affiliates?
- Direct and In-Direct Affiliates Marketers
- How to create coupons in Affiliates Marketing?
- How to Earn money with Affiliates Marketing?
- Applying as an affiliate at Amazon, Flipkart, and other major eCommerce websites
- Optimizing Affiliates for best performance
Module 26 – Lead Generation
- What is lead generation?
- Lead generation with SEO
- Lead generation with Adwords
- Lead generation with B2b and B2C
- Lead generation with SMS Marketing
- Lead generation with Email Marketing
Module 27 – Landing Pages
- Understanding the Landing Pages
- Why Landing Pages are important?
- Creating Landing Pages
- Landing Page Templates
- Landing Page Analysis
Module 28 – Revision
- Relax & Revise what you have learned at Inspire
- Solve Queries you have
- Create Strategies for Your Future
Why Our Digital Marketing Course is So Special?
Considering the industry need in the industry we created this digital marketing course, to help graduate freshers and experienced professionals to learn the process of digital marketing and grow their careers. Digital Ready’s digital marketing training and certification course material have been designed by award-winning industry experts, who are having more than 20 years of experience in digital marketing practices.
Learn digital marketing and start a new career or upgrade to the next level in your career. As we understand the aspirations of fresh graduates, our digital marketing training program comes with 100% placement assurance for fresh graduates (MBA, B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BCA, etc.).
Our Goal is to Make You a Complete Digital Marketer
Certificate Course in Digital Marketing (CCDM) is a digital marketing training course available in Chandigarh, which will transform you into a complete digital marketing professional. You will be learning all features of digital marketing including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, analytics, YouTube Marketing, and more. Our goal-oriented digital marketing training course will make you master the art of digital marketing. We will make you experience all the essential aspects of the digital marketing process and make you achieve the marketing goals.
You can also join our Certificate Course in Digital Marketing Online. Online Digital Marketing training is the right choice for working professionals.
Top Reasons to Learn Digital Marketing
1. Digital Marketing is a Trending Skill
This means everyone related to the market, inside-out, has knowledge of Digital Marketing, be it fundamental or advanced. So, learning or implementing Digital Marketing provides you with a better insight into the market.
2. Digital Marketing is Futuristic
Digital Marketing includes trends and strategies which provide leverage to a business not just for the present, but also for the future, which can easily keep a brand ahead of competitors.
3. Digital Marketing is Cost-effective
It provides faster and better results as compared to traditional marketing strategies.
4. Digital Marketing is Easy to Implement
It offers a straightforward and flexible process, which helps get a business its desired results.
5. Digital Marketing is a Highly Sought-after Feld
Because of its great results, Digital Marketing is a highly sought-after field now, as many companies are on the lookout for Digital Marketing professionals.
6. Digital Marketing Shows You More Possibilities
Since Digital Marketing has a wide range of areas contained in it, each field provides a strong and exciting career opportunity.
7. Digital Marketing Makes You Explore Your Creativity
Digital Marketing helps you explore your creativity and implement it in the various digital marketing activities to get the best results.
8. Generate Better and Higher Rates of Conversion
Learning Digital Marketing and implementing Digital Marketing techniques for a brand helps generate better and higher rates of customer conversion as compared to general traditional marketing techniques.
Why Choose us for Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh?
We Offer advanced 28+ digital marketing course modules with 12+ certifications with our course. Get real-time internship on current live projects with 100% placement assistance and also we provided very Reasonable digital marketing course fees in Chandigarh.
- Having more than 12 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- 10+ Years of Experience in the Real-Time industry.
- 100% Lab Facility for every student by experienced lab coordinators.
- Training on live projects and assignments.
- 100% Placement Assistance.
- Lifetime access to Latest Content
- 24 x 7 Trainer’s Support on Online Forum
- Giving Credits for Real-time Internship
- Get Full Access to Paid SEO Tools
- Become A Certified Professional (Google Adwords, Bing, Hubspot, YouTube)