Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh offers basic computer training in the best way. Basic computer skill is now considered as a compulsory qualification by all job sectors. Keeping this in mind, we offer a training institute that has already launched a program of basic computer courses in Chandigarh.
As we are living in the era of science & technology, it has become almost impossible to do a single moment without a computer. The computer has brought a thoroughgoing change in our day to day life.
Our basic computer course syllabus involves Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Access, and so on that are relevant to basic computer programs.
Our candidates are also allowed to learn about the internet, to create mail, etc. We are providing Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh.
Basic computer course is another name of a professional computer course. Our basic computer training institute in Chandigarh helps the students to learn any topic most easily so that they can master the skill without having any difficulty.
Advanced computer courses are also available in our institute. But we start with the basics. However, there are several computer training centers but Basic Computer Training Course is especially exceptional from each of them.
A lot of students have taken training from our institute and are working in various sectors with complete success. As we teach with care, the students get a comprehensive idea relating to basic computer programs. Our professional trainer trains the students with responsibility.
We also offer a flexible schedule for the students so that all the people from several professions can get the opportunity to take part in the course. If any students fail to master the basic computer skill in due time, we take an extra class for them.
Candidates can also come to us for any type of help even if the course is done. They are also offered course-related sheets that they can use at home to improve their skill.
The basic computer training center in Chandigarh provides a complete three-sixty solution for aspiring candidates who are eager to learn and develop fundamental knowledge about computers and their operations. With the sumptuous record of excellence we bear, our basic computer training courses in Chandigarh stand out from the crowd if compared to other similar institutes.
About Basic Computer Course:
As we know, now it is a common thing for children or youngsters, yet some people are not well trained in using computers even for performing tiny activities. Particularly some people like homemakers, senior citizens, and those who are from rural backgrounds, feel it is difficult to cope-up with others in operating the system efficiently. So, our basic computer training Institute in Chandigarh decided to provide a basic computer course to assist those people to understand and develop their skills with computers surely.
These Basic computer classes offered by our center will increase your basic computer skills in the best way. We will train from the introduction, parts of the computer such as hardware to software, and also how to utilize it completely for your daily works. In this course, we will cover all the fundamental skills. Also, the advanced skills help you to make a better PC user. After completion of the Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh, you will be allowed to use any PC, Laptop, or Tablet devices without any hesitation. Join now and increase your computer skills to become an expert in using computers!
Nowadays, learning the basics of the computer is essential in this technology world, because some work can’t be done without a computer. We offer basic computer courses for beginners or give the best support to non-technical persons. It helps you to be a professional in using computers. If you don’t go along with technology, you are losing your career growth. Many experts have proved that it is an excellent course to attain a broad knowledge of computers.
How Do We Structure Our Curriculum?
At Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh, our curriculum of basic computer courses is designed with the most scientific approach with a modern-day outlook. Our curriculum is 100% career-driven and involves all the latest components that are essential to learning.
We train our learners to work seamlessly in the Windows 7 operating system. We also let them learn the basic application of all the Microsoft products that are broadly used and applied in modern-day work stations. Also, we offer comprehensive knowledge about internet operations and E-Mail, which is typical to communicate in today’s dynamic and competitive business scenario.
Basic Computer Course Syllabus
Introduction of Computer
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of Computer System
- Central Processing Unit(CPU)
- VDU, Keyboard, and Mouse
- Other input/output Devices
- Computer Memory
- Concepts of Hardware and Software
- Classifications of computers
- Representation of data/Information concepts of data
- Definition of Information and data
- Basic data types
- Storage of data/Information as files
Microsoft Office word 2007
- Basic Editing
- Copying and Moving Text and Object
- Editing Features
- Paragraph Formatting
- Page Formatting
- Inserting Graphics, Pictures, and Table of Contents
- Advanced Tools
Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Opening a Blank or New Workbook, General Organization
- Highlights and Main Functions: Home, Insert, Page Layout, and Formulas
- Highlights and Main Functions: Data, Review, View, Add-Ins
- Using the Excel Help Function
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Creating and Using Templates
- Working with Data: Entering, Editing, Copy, Cut, Paste and Paste Special
- Formatting Data and Using the Right Mouse Click
- Saving, Page Setup, and Printing
- Using Headers and Footers
- Operating Data using Data Names and Ranges, Filters and Sort, & Validation Lists
- Data from External Sources
- Using and Formatting Tables
- Basic Formulas and Use of Functions
- Data Analysis Using Charts and Graphs
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Creating a Basic Presentation
- Building Blocks of a Presentation
- Working with Text
- Working with Themes and Styles
- Working with Charts, Graphs, & Tables
- Working with Media Clips and Animation
- Working with Macros and Customizing PowerPoint 2007
- Troubleshooting PowerPoint 2007
- Packaging and Publishing your Presentation
Why should I take a Computer Basics Course?
- Knowing basic computers has become as important. The study involves Basic Computer Operations and uses. Whatever may be your field of interest, learning Computer Basics is essential. Each person feels the requirement to use computers in their jobs.
- Operating Computers: Helps you learn significant know-how & working on computers.
- MS-Paint: Gets you started or introduced with mouse controls like left-clicking, right-click, double click, drag & drop, etc.
- Notepad & Wordpad: Helps you know many keyboard keys & their’s controls
The Benefits of Computer Courses
The benefits of taking computer courses are many and regardless of what a learner wants to do with his education, he will likely find that many advantages come with his increased knowledge. Today, computers are used in more environments and for more functions than ever before, and their use is only contemplated to increase. Knowing the inner workings of a personal computer will definitely save the user time, and decrease his stress when he is forced to interrelate with a computer at work, or in an informal setting. Knowing the several uses of computers and how to access them effectively is a valuable skill in today’s world.
Even if a person has no wish to explore the growing number of employment opportunities that are available to a skilled computer user, understanding the functions of a home computer can make life easier and more joyful. People with basic computer knowledge can store and classify photographs and music, watch movies, play games, design art, interact with friends, manage their personal finances, and perform many other important and unimportant tasks using their home computer. The list of functions of the modern computer only develops with time and people without the knowledge of the many things that they can do with a computer might be surprised at how easily all of this and more can be directed.
Enhanced computer skills may help people to perform the job they already have faster and more efficiently, enabling them to get raises and promotions. They may even learn how to use a computer to search for jobs, through online job postings. They can seek ways to supplement their income by doing basic computer tasks for other people and companies. Or they can find a way to perform some or all of the tasks of their present job from their home computer, saving them time and money included in commuting. The possibilities are almost limitless and a person only requires to enroll in their first computer course to start learning what can be skilled on a simple home PC.
One of the clearest reasons for a person to take basic computer classes in Chandigarh is that learning more about using computers improves their chances of getting a better job. If a candidate sticks with taking computer courses for long enough, he will have a chance to become certified to perform some specialized roles within a business. Even completing a beginner’s computer course gives the learner better job possibilities. Since jobs more and more often require some computer skills even for entry-level positions, taking a class in basic computers is a wise course of action.
- Computer Operator: A great job title includes a general term, level of experience, and any special requirements. The general term will enhance your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you to entice the most qualified candidates by defining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is expertise, consider involving the specialization in the job title as well. But avoiding internal titles, abbreviations, or acronyms to ensure people understand what your job posting is before clicking.
- Data Entry Operator: Data Entry Operators are responsible for entering data into computer databases, managing and maintaining effective record keeping. Also, they may be responsible for planning files, collecting and managing data to be entered into the computer.
- Office Assistant: Office Assistants manage supplies, order new materials, prepare mail, and take notes. An Office Assistant can also help with things like scheduling appointments and maintaining your calendar. Your business can only run effectively if these small tasks are handled.
- Accounting Clerk: As an accounting clerk, you will be responsible for numerous tasks that call for this skill, involving: Matching invoices to purchase orders or vouchers. Maintaining accounting records and filing documents. Assisting with the processing of accounts payable & accounts receivable.
Why us for Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh?
Learning computer courses is important in recent times. Especially, to pursue a career in the present-day job scenario, it is almost compulsory to get a primary foundation in computer courses. But apart from opting for the right syllabus to learn the same, it is equally essential to choose the right institute as well.
There are several computer training institutes. But not every institute will help you to guide you through the right career path. Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh always focuses keenly on the learning drive apart from providing a certification. We are driven by the mission to make people computer literate with our basic computer training institute in Chandigarh.
- Basic Computer Training Course in Chandigarh is designed according to the current IT market.
- We offer the best Computer training and placement with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend, and customized Basic Computer training in Chandigarh.
- One of the biggest teams of Certified Professional Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Basic Computer training course in Chandigarh helps in project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipment.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Learners are free to access the labs for an unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully designed with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- We also offer free of cost classes in Personality Development sessions involving Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDFs, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions, and Projects.
- Free Study Materials, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions & Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as craved.
- One-on-One attention from instructors.
- Helps learners to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We offer several payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, and Net Banking.